This alert has been closed and is no longer available.
Applicants must include resume, cover letter and SFBFS’ Employment Application which includes 3 professional references (found on www.sacramentofoodbank.org under Employment) to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. No phone calls please.
Sacramento Food Bank & Family Services (SFBFS), a local non-profit organization serving families and individuals in need since 1976, offers fourteen diverse programs and services at two facilities in Sacramento. A staff of 83 and several thousand volunteers accomplish SFBFS’ mission of assisting families in need by alleviating their immediate pain and problems and by moving them toward self-sufficiency and financial independence. For more information, please visit www.sacramentofoodbank.org.
The Agency Relations Coordinator serves as a liaison between SFBFS and over 200 hunger relief organizations in Sacramento County. This position supports Agency Relations’ objectives for strengthening agency capacity to successfully serve clients, meet regulatory standards, Feeding America compliance and expand food access in Sacramento County.
The is responsible for the following:
- Serve as a contact and resource for SFBFS’ Partner Agency Network in all administrative, regulatory, distributions and customer services issues
- Provide customer support to this network by collecting, organizing and analyzing multiple categories of data and managing records for compliance
- Work cooperatively with warehouse staff to ensure efficient distribution of product to Partner Agencies by scheduling, communicating and resolving customer service issues for any Partner Agency
- Assist in creating e-mail blasts, Web site documentation, monthly newsletter and other necessary communication for distribution within the Partner Agency Network
- Maintain agency and program training manuals, policies and procedures and professional presentation of communication materials
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent experience
- Energetic, flexible, positive and proactive with exceptional written, oral and presentation skills
- Strong work ethic that includes timeliness, organization and comfort with managing multiple tacks
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Outlook and online database
- Familiarity with characteristics and needs of disadvantaged individuals, families, communities and the systems that support them in Sacramento County
- Experience with project management and or project management principals
- Knowledge and certified on food safety principles, practices and regulations
- Full time, hourly non-exempt; Monday through Friday with occasional weekends, nights and holidays
- Comprehensive benefits available