Instructor: Candis Cantin, Integrative Herbalist, Counselor & Teacher.
This course is for those who have completed Candis’ Beginners Program or its equivalent with another school or teacher.*
The intermediate curriculum continues to explore Ayurvedic and Chinese healing systems in greater depth and will cover the following topics:
- Digestive problems (such as GERD, IBS and other inflammatory conditions of the digestive tract).
- Diabetes Type II: Prevention and Control.
- Nervous Debility and Exhaustion and How to Rebuild Vitality.
- Tongue Diagnosis.
- Plant ID and Medicine Preparations.
- Harvesting Herbs (leaves, roots, berries, bark).
Sundays, 10am – 4:30pm
March 4 • April 8 • May 6
June 3 • July 8 • August 5
All Classes will be held at Soil Born Farms American River Ranch (2140 Chase Drive in Rancho Cordova) except for the May 6 session which will be held at EverGreen Herb Garden outside of Placerville.
*A prerequisite for this course is completion of Candis’ Beginners Program or its equivalent with another school or teacher. If you are a new student with Candis, please contact her at email@example.com to schedule a phone interview to determine if you are qualified to take this course.
Price: $695. Payment plan option is available. For more information and to register, visit www.soilborn.org or call (916) 363-9685 ext. 1019.
Send A Message
You must be logged in to message traders. Please login to contact the alert owner.