- Raw Halves & Pieces in each 1-lb. bag
- 100% hand processed, hand-shelled, and ambient-air dried
- A plethora of delicious flavors in each bag of our heirloom variety walnuts!
- Perfect for snacking, cooking, baking, and gift-giving
- High in Omega-3s and other nutrients
- Super fresh!
- Colors range from white to black with various sizes, shapes, and patterns.
- Very rare! Most walnut orchardists only sell 1 variety, Chandler.
- Chopped walnuts (small pieces only) also available at same $12 per lb. price. Just ask.
Pick up or shipped directly from our small, organic family farm on 10 acres in northern California, where we’ve been growing 60 organic fruit, nut and vegetable commodities for 17 years. CDFA Organic Registration #52-003206.
Maximum Available: 50 lb. Hand-Shelled
We ship via USPS 3-Day Priority Flat Rate Boxes. Weight Capacities & Shipping Fees:
- 1 to 2 lb. fit in a padded envelope. USPS Shipping cost: $7.90.
- Up to 7 lb. fit in a medium box. USPS Shipping cost: $14.35.
- Up to 11 lb. fit in a large box. USPS Shipping cost: $19.95.
Or avoid shipping costs by scheduling a time to visit our little farm. I also meet customers weekly in Chico. Note: Our walnuts are usually all sold by mid-January but I picked and hand processed the most ever this year!
We pay our part-time, seasonal Nut Shellers living wages. All other farm work is done by me, with some help from my husband on weekends.
Send A Message
You must be logged in to message traders. Please login to contact the alert owner.